Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mezun/Graduated




Dün sabah saat 11'de ben mışıl mışıl uyuyordum, hatta rüya görüyordum. Derken telefona mesaj geldi, ben de rüyamda karşımdaki kişiye (kimdi hatırlamıyorum) ya uyandırma beni, erken kalkmam gerekmiyordu dedim. Ama aynı sıralarda kapı ardı ardına çalınmaya başladı.

Last morning, at 11 a.m. when I was sleeping, and in fact dreaming, a message came to my phone. I said to the person in my dream ( I don't remember who he or she was): "Don't wake me up dammit, I don't have to wake up early. At the same time, the door started to ring very persistently.
 
Bir 20 kere çalınan kapı beni uyandırmayı becermişti. Bir yandan kapıyı açarken (postacıydı, evet, bizde postacı kapıyı iki kere değil 20 kere çalar!), bir yandan da ne mesaj gelmiş diye baktım ki.... Mesaj hocamdan geliyordu, "Tebrikler ve geçmiş olsun"...

The door which rang at 30 times succeeded to wake me up. As I opened the door (it was the mailman, yes here, the mailman doesn't ring twice and twenty times!), at the same time I checked the SMS.... The message came from my professor, "Congratulations and well-done"...
 
İnanın o postacı gitmek bilmedi. Hemen bilgisayara koşup teyit ettim, evet artık üniversite mezunu bir bünyeyim:))))

The mailman didn't leave for some time. I ran to the computer and checked the result, yes I am as now a graduated person.
 
Daha önce yazdığım yazıya uygun olarak hemen açıp Sims 3 oynamaya başladım:D Sonra pazar günü sonunda Soul Kitchen'a gidebildim, iki aydır sakladığım Şili şarabını açtım ve iki gündür cenneti yaşıyorum.

As I wrote before, I opened and started to play Sims 3 immediately:D Then, I went to the 'Soul Kitchen' on my birthday Sunday, opened the Chilean wine that I kept for 2 months for the occasion. I am in heaven since two days:)
 
Bu arada istemeden ara verdiğim blogculuk yaşantıma da son hızımla geri dönüyorum.

I also came back to blogging which I stopped unvoluntarily.  

Bekleyin beni anacığım....

Wait for me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails