Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Come back/ Geri Dönüşler

I know that since I went to France for my master's degree, this blog had suffered a lot, but now that the dissertation thesis is written, the France is left and even a biiig vacation of one month in the beach is over, it is time for the Daughter of God and Alexandre Dumas to come back. This coming back may be slow, because there are tons of books that I read, lots of movies I saw and lots of places I visited in the meanwhile and everyone of them (well, more realistically most of them) will soon be on the blog. But for now, I want to apologize with a Wes Anderson short that I love a lot.


Malum ben Fransa'ya gittim, buralar ıssız kaldı, ama tez bitti, master'lı olundu, hatta bir aylık kocccaman bir Bodrum tatili bile yapıldı. Derim ki artık iyiden iyiye geri dönme vaktidir, hem İstanbul'a ve "gerçek" hayata hem de bloga. Dönüş biraz yavaş olacak, bu arada okunan kitaplar, görülen filmler, gezilen yerler birikti malum, hepsi de yavaş yavaş blogda yerini alacak. Şimdilik bu yazı size çok sevdiğim bir Wes Anderson kısasıyla özür dileme yazısı olsun sevgili okur, her nerede yaşıyor ve yaşatılıyorsan (ve hala bu bloga bakıyorsan).
Kib, öptüm, bye...



Hotel Chevalier from Roberto Wong on Vimeo.

Copyright belongs to Wes Anderson and not me (I wish!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails