This week, instead of writing my weekly impressions, I'll write my wishlist, because to tell you the truth, this week can be summarized by one word; shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping... First I tried to calm the shopaholic inside me by surfing online, but of course it didn't help, just quite the opposite in fact. Then on Thursday I found myself at Mango's sale. Aaaand, I had my eyes on a grenadine-red demi-jacket since the beginning of the year, but it was too expensive and guess what, it was 75% off:))) So now grenadine-red is mine mine mine! And then yesterday, after searching for a month, I found the perfect sandals. It's simple and chic, with mid-height heels, thin bands, hand-made and what the best is, it is ortophedic. Gorgeous!
Ee, daha ne isteyeyim değil mi? Maalesef değil, işte istek listem:
Well, you can say, so what can you ask more, right? I'm afraid the list doesn't end there:
1. Açılabilen uzun madalyonlar/ Vintage locket necklaces:
2. Daha çok maxi elbise: Altta gördüğünüz elbiseyi de yeni almış olabilirim, ama gözüm doymadı. Mümkünse bir de çiçekli ve dantelli olsun tabii:))
More maxi dresses: Ok, I just got the dress you see below last month, but it wasn't enough for me. I need more, floral and with lace please:)))
I ♥ this dress!
3. Yüksek belli pantalon/ High-waisted pants:
İşte ilham kaynağım/ Here is the inspiration
4. Plise etekler/ Plaided skirts:
5. Topuklu Oxford ayakkabı, özellikle Seychelles'inki!!!! Daha önce burada da yazmıştım, hala Türkiye'de istediğim gibi bir Oxford bulamadım, ama aramaya devam:(
Oxford heels, especially from Seychelles!!!! I wrote here before, but I cannot find a good-one just yet. But I won't give up!
İlk ikisi Seychelles/ The first two-ones from Seychelles