Sunday, May 30, 2010

Haftanın İzlenimleri/Weekly Impressions- 23-30 May '10

1. Annie Leibovitz:


Bu hafta önce  'Fotoğraflı Cumalar'da, bugün de belgeseli 'Annie Leibovitz: Life Through a Lens"le bu haftamın sonuna damga vurdu...

She was dominant at the end of my week, first by 'Photography Fridays' and then today with her documentary 'Annie Leibovitz: Life Through a Lens'...

2. 1910'lardan eski fotoğraflar/ Old Photos from the 1910's:


original
 
Bu hafta internette sürekli karşıma eski fotoğraflar çıktı ne hikmetse...
 
All week long, I saw old photos on the net either in blogs or someplace else...
 
3. Eurovizyon /Eurovision:
 
 
 
 
Bu yıl da bir gazla Eurovizyon izlendi, Manga'daki dansçıya hayran kalındı, "Almanya'daki kız iyi değildi ki neden kazandı" denildi, "Neydi o Ermeni apladaki memeler yavvv" denildi, İspanya sahnedeyken sahneye atlayan adama bolca gülündü, garip bir şekilde en çok Moldova'yla Ukrayna beğenildi, Ermeniler keşke duduk'u iç etmeseymiş diye hayıflanıldı, sunucunun "acayip tiplere benziysen" şarkıcıyı Zeki Müren'e benzetmesi kınandı ve bize neredeyse küfreden Ermenilere Türkiye'den nasıl 6 puan çıktı diye bayağı bir şaşıldı.
 
Eurovision will not mean much to you if you're outside of Europe (it may not mean that much even if you're from Europe), but in Turkey it's a huge huge deal. This year, I loved Manga's (Turkish band) dancer, in fact I'm truly in love, I wonder why the German chick won, I was hypnotized by the Armenian chick's breasts, laughed at the guy who got on stage during Spain's performance, loved Moldova and Ukraine the most, was sorry that the Armenians undervalued a great duduk player and was very surprised that Turkey gave Armenia 6 points after a song like that!
 
4. Chocolat
 






 
'Chocolat' filmini bugüne kadar izlemediğime inanabiliyor musunuz? Film çikolotayla ilgili, Fransa'da geçiyor, kıyafetler enfes, ben de kendime inanamıyorum, ama diyetteki bünyeme ne kadar iyi geldi ondan emin değilim. Juliette Binoche'un kıyafetlerine hasta oldum o ayrı...
 
Can you believe that I didn't watch 'Chocolat' until today? I, who love chocolate, France and the 50's! I cannot believe it myself, and I'm not sure if I've done a good thing watching it on a diet, but Juliette Binoche's wardrobe was amazing!
 
5. Lost
 
 
 
Ve son olarak Lost'un dandik finali, 6 yılımı yedin a Lost, kör olasın emi!
 
And finally, the crappy finale of Lost, how could you do it to me after 6 years Lost! How could you!
 
Bu hafta, fark etmişsinizdir, çok da matah bir hafta değildi, umarım haftaya size aktaracak daha iyi izlenimlerim olur.
 
This week wasn't so glamorous as you can see, I hope to have better impressions to share next week.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails