Thursday, April 8, 2010

Charlie

Kaçınız fark etti bilmiyorum, ben de annem söyleyince önce hadi canım dedim ama, yakından görünce ikna oldum. Lord of the Rings'in Merry'si (annemin deyimiyle şu çocuk) Lost'un asi rockçısı Charlie, yani Dominic Monaghan. Hadi canım, yok artık, ama öyle.

I don't know if anyone noticed it already, I didn't when my mother first told me, but a closer look convinced me. Merry from The Lord of the Rings (or as my mother says "this child") is Lost's rebel rocker Charlie; Dominic Monaghan. Get out of here, but it's true.











Bu arada, blogun yan köşesine hakkında en çok yazdığım başlıkları koydum, ulaşımı daha kolay olsun diye.

By the way, I put the labels that I write most about at the side of the blog for easier access.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails